Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping Policy for Prints?
We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From
||International Shipping Charge*
* Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $15.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $20.00 (required)
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- Any Freighting Fees may be billed to the fulfillment artist separately after processing your order. Please contact email@example.com for freight fees before the order is placed.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
- We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact email@example.com with your order number for further instructions.
What is your shipping Policy for Originals?
Within the contiguous (lower 48 States), shipping is FREE. I will cover the cost for having your artwork professionally packed for shipping, insurance for the replacement value and shipping. I will ship the paintings within 5 business days. If you are outside the lower 48 States, please contact me before you place your order so we can make arrangements and I can get an estimate from the shipping company. Please be aware, shipping outside the contiguous United States will be paid for by the Buyer and will be invoiced separately. In addition, the Buyer will be responsible for additional charges incurred by customs, duties and taxes.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds for Originals?
All sales are final.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me. Include your order number and a brief description of what’s going on and I will contact you as soon as possible to see how I can help. IMPORTANT: Keep all packing materials – box and wrappings – until you are positive that your artwork/print is in perfect condition and you are happy with your choice.
How can I keep up with your new work?
You can follow me on my social media pages as I am constantly posting about new work!